All Packages Include:
- Transport to and from Managua airport in private AC shuttles
- 7 days 6 nights deluxe beach front accommodations in an air conditioned room
- Empty waves our front (always just us)
- Your own personal surf guide with local knowledge that speaks english.
- Enjoy 3 Full meals per day prepared by our resident chef (Nica,Mexican, Asian, Italian, Vegetarian, American BBQ and, of course, fresh Sea!)
- Horseback riding tour on the beach!
- Fresh fruit/coffee in the early morning and fresh fruit juice during breakfast/lunch
- Unlimited water, beer, rum, vodka Infused rums, and mixers. No surprise bar tab at the end of your stay 🙂
- 24-hour security
- 1 massage
- We have WIFI internet
Standard All Inclusive Package:
- Unlimited direct transportation via 4×4 to “ The Boom ” and many surrounding reefs / beaches .
- Unlimited boat trips to points (if working).
- Why walk far in the hot sand and sun to the boom? We can drive you directly to the best peaks with shade, a cooler full of water, fruits, beers and snacks parked right on the sand with all your gear safe and quiver ready to rock. Just 8 min away from our house and all other breaks within 15 min
Prices (in USD):
$1,799/person for 2-4 surfers
$1,699/person for 5+ surfers
$2,799 single surfer solo mission
Yoga Retreat and Learn to Surf Package:
- Yoga classes every day from our second floor balcony located directly on the water
- Family friendly safe beach perfect for both Men and Women surf lessons
- 2-4 hours ( depends on surf if we have a second session) of surf lessons per day in the water and 1hr of discussion. We dont do large group lessons like other camps, you will have an instructor per 1-3 guests
- Unlimited surf board rentals included
- Best yoga retreat in Nicaragua with caring instructors helping you make the best of your learn to surf trip in paradise
Prices (in USD):
$2,199/person for 2-4 surfers/yogis
$1,899/person for 5+ surfers/yogis
$3,199 single surfer/yogi solo mission
- Photo packages by our in house photographer
- Additional boat trips to secret spots
- Yoga lessons for standard package
- Surf board rentals for standard package
- Kayak tours
- Stand up paddle board tours in the estuary
- Volcano boarding on Cerro Negro
- Volcano treks and many other tours
Drop us a message and we'll be happy to help you out.
We require 12 weeks notice cancellation since most guest book out months ahead and we will also lose your spots.